OEM Supply Portable Privacy and Toilet Tent Bundle for Vietnam Factories
OEM Supply Portable Privacy and Toilet Tent Bundle for Vietnam Factories Detail:
- EASY: Remove from bag, pop it up, slide in stakes, place toilet inside, and handle your business
- INNOVATIVE: Includes LED light for night use (3 AAA Batteries not included); 3M strips on outside of tent for easy detection at night, exclusive non-stick bowl with nanotechnology polymer for extra sanitation
- PORTABLE: Includes carrying bag for tent, Lightweight yet sturdy (up to 440 lbs) toilet
- CONVENIENT: Place it wherever you want and do your thing
- MULTI-PURPOSE: Use it as a throne room, add a shower head for a shower facility, remove everything for an outdoor changing room
Product detail pictures:
We not only will try our best to offer excellent services to every customer, but also are ready to receive any suggestion offered by our customers for OEM Supply Portable Privacy and Toilet Tent Bundle for Vietnam Factories, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Lithuania , Stuttgart , Swaziland , In order to meet our market demands, we have paied more attention to the quality of our products and services. Now we can meet customers' special requirements for special designs. We persistently develop our enterprise spirit "quality lives the enterprise, credit assures cooperation and keep the motto in our minds: customers first.
With more than 11 years rich manufacture experience.
High quality,available price and superior service can be provided by us.
Our excellent design team can meet your different package requirement.
From PBS and Ken Burns – FDR brings the same optimism and energy to the White House that his cousin Theodore displayed. Aimed at ending the Depression, his sweeping New Deal restores the people’s self-confidence and transforms the relationship between them and their government. Eleanor rejects the traditional role of first lady, becomes her husband’s liberal conscience and a sometimes controversial political force in her own right. As the decade ends, FDR faces two grave questions: whether to run for an unprecedented third term and how to deal with the rise of Hitler.
By Karen 2016-8-29 15:42
A good manufacturers, we have cooperated twice, good quality and good service attitude.
By Emma 2016-3-28 12:27