Europe style for 10W LED Outdoor Motion Pir Sensor Security Flood Lights IP65 Waterproof 6000 Kelvin Daylight White Porch Light with US 3-prong Plug In for Nepal Factory
Europe style for 10W LED Outdoor Motion Pir Sensor Security Flood Lights IP65 Waterproof 6000 Kelvin Daylight White Porch Light with US 3-prong Plug In for Nepal Factory Detail:
Wattage: 10 Watts
Brightness: 800 Lumens
Equivalent: 100 Watts Halogen Bulb Replacement
Light Color: Daylight White(6000 Kelvin)
Work Voltage: AC90-260 Volts
Feature: IP65 Waterproof, Non-Dimmable
-Ambient Temperature: -20°C – 40°C
Plug Format: standard US 3-prong Plug
Power Cable Length: 100 cm / 39.4 in
Material: Die-cast Aluminum and Tempering Glass
Dimensions: 115 x 130 x 82 mm
LED Lifespan: Approx 50,000 hrs, warranty for 2 years
LUX—switch to SUN, sensor works all 24 hrs, switch to MOON, sensor works Only at night
TIME—Set the Light Duration Time when objects are detected, from 5 Seconds to 8 Minutes
SENS—Detection Distance: Up to 12m(40 feet), Detection Range: 180° Up and Down, Left and Right
- 90-Day Replacement Warranty
- 30-Day Refund Guarantee
- DO NOT accept the return of non-quality Requirements
About PryEU: Professional for You, we always adhere to manufacture products that are made of environment-friendly materials, improving the living standard for you by providing safe, healthy, professional products and professional services, and always make growing efforts for great user experiences. please join us and contribute
Product detail pictures:
To be able to ideal satisfy client's requirements, all of our operations are strictly performed in line with our motto "High High-quality, Competitive Price tag, Fast Service" for Europe style for 10W LED Outdoor Motion Pir Sensor Security Flood Lights IP65 Waterproof 6000 Kelvin Daylight White Porch Light with US 3-prong Plug In for Nepal Factory, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Croatia , Hanover , Angola , With a fully integrated operation system, our company has won a good fame for our high quality products, reasonable prices and good services. Meanwhile, we have established a strict quality management system conducted in material incoming, processing and delivery. Abiding by the principle of "Credit first and customer supremacy", we sincerely welcome clients from home and abroad to cooperate with us and advance together to create a brilliant future.
With more than 11 years rich manufacture experience.
High quality,available price and superior service can be provided by us.
Our excellent design team can meet your different package requirement.
CCM Hockey Super Tacks VS Ultra Tacks Stick Review & Compared. What is the difference between these two sticks. Hockeytutorial custom jerseys – http://hockeytutorialstore.com/collections/hockey-jerseys
Snap Chat: Hockeytutorial
Website – http://hockeytutorial.com
with only a couple weeks of winter left, I finally get out to test my DIY pulk sled.
using plans that I found on www.skipulk.com, we had to make a few modifications that I attempt to explain in the video.
- the plans suggested that you use a Paris Expedition sled but eventhough the sled is manufactured by a company in Montreal, they do not have any Canadain dealers??? They are available in the U.S. at a very reasonable price but the cost of shipping one to Canada would be almost twice the price of the sled. The sled I used was the Pelican Snow Trek 45 http://www.pelicansport.com/index.php?language=en&utilitysleds=snowtrek45
- 1/2″ fiberglass fence posts are used in the plans for the rigid pole system but this was another item I could not find locally so I used 3/8″ fiberglass chimney sweeping rods.
- my hipbelt required that I de-construct it to remove the webbing and pockets that were on it. I then attached 4 belt loops to the hipbelt before sewing it all back together. Running through the belt loops is a length of 2″ webbing which forms the actual belt. Attached to the 2″ are two shorter lengths of 1″ webbing that were sewn to create the 5 webbing loops used to connect the poles. After building my hipbelt, I found a tool belt at Canadain Tire that could be used instead and would have been much easier. The foam padding in the tool belt is not as thick as my belt but would certainly do the job. Using the tool belt would only require that you sew on the piece of 1′ webbing used for the pole connection loops.
By King 2015-11-06 10:12
The goods are very perfect and the company sales manager is warmful, we will come to this company to purchase next time.
By Jean 2016-7-23 19:06